Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2011

What do people really want?

     For once in your life did you ever ask yourself  " What do I really want?".Have  you ever answer this question in  a more deep  sense?. Looking back in time and knowing  what life  our ancient Filipino ancestors have quite sure we can get  many interested answers from them.
    Many years ago when the world is still at its simplest form no computers , no cellphone , no cameras , no iPod, or many other technologies that the modern world offers to us , life is less complicated and simple but hard knowing the fact that everything is to be in a manual process. If we try to ask  our ancient Filipino ancestors this question " what do they really want?" I guess many would say "I want to be  free!" , "I want to have enough foods", " I want  protection from any   harmful elements around me" . In short every thing that they wanted is essential needs for survival that most of us today just take this for granted because were fortunate enough that  today human rights are of big importance on everyone's life.


      Today if  we try  to ask people about this question lots of them would say " I want a new house ", " I want to have the latest gadget" ," I want to travel around the world" , " I want  to be rich "  Things that's for part of what we want to acquire.And we can only acquire this thing by  possessing lots of money.Many of people work hard to earn and gain much money.  Once I remember my teacher said to us " Money gives people their social status"  Then I realize this might be t the why people wanted to have more money because lots of them believe if they lots of money they can be happy and more powerful over the other and  this is what they really want in their life.
       I remember once , a well-known TV personality once said "I want to have more quality time with my family, especially with my kids." It was then I realize that not all people 

who have everything in hand are happy with their life because for some reason they tend to forgot  what really matters to them. That money  would be less valuable if they loss the people that matters to them and the reason why they strive hard to achieve all of these thing.
      


So fellas before you try to ask  yourself  " What do I really want?" look for an answer which comes from deep with in .Let your heart decide about this matter and  balance everything that you want. Don't just consider material things around but also the people that matters to you and also try to consider Him above.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Template by:

Free Blog Templates