Miyerkules, Hunyo 22, 2011

TREASURE EVERY MOMENTS

 Once upon a time i was a little girl playing street games, laughing out loud  , don't even  care about the world , worry-free and enjoying life no matter  how hard it was. I got lots of playmates even  though  we got nothing  like toys but still we enjoy each others company  , we don't even care when we get stinky or dirty as long as we enjoy playing , running  and doing things a little girl would do enjoying her innocence.I remembered once I fell down and then got scratched  on my knees there were bloods ,  I run home crying to my mom showing my scratched but then she said " Don't worry baby you'll gonna be fine  mama is here, " And then my friends would call to play again ,  I stopped crying then my mom would remind me by saying " Watch were you going so won't have another scratch,"  feels like  the pain just wash away.
    How I really  wish i can bring  back the time being a little girl but its the most impossible thing.So its true, " Our best enemy is time." While its there enjoy it ,   just go with the  flow. Life is not a race  just enjoy every moment while it lasts.

0 comments:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Template by:

Free Blog Templates